Saturday, April 16, 2011

April

We rescued this Eeyore from the dumpster at our apartment years ago. He was tagged to be sold for a very low price at our yard sale but Avery rescued him.


Reading some Nicholas Sparks. Apparently Eeyore will be used for our little trick rider. Now that our office/junk room has been cleaned out due to selling the bookcases, futon, and tons of books it's like we have a whole new room. Half has become Avery's playroom and I have reclaimed the other half as my scrapbooking area.
Avery and Sasha have a tea party.


Up bright and early Saturday morning...have cup of cheerios...will yard sale!
Nanny and Papa Keim bought Avery this cozy cottage. Shawn and I put it together while she was napping so she was very pleased to come outside and find her new abode. She loves it...and so do all the neighbor kids. :-/ I hate being the mean lady on the street but sometimes the mean teacher in me comes out and I have to reprimand an 8 year old for climbing in and out of the windows and remind him it's made of plastic and we don't want it broken on the first day Avery gets to play with it. Yes, I'm the mean mom on the street.



Avery and Michael (the babysitter's son)
The whole gang...Amari, Avery and Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment