Saturday, April 16, 2011

20 Months Old!

Time flies! I can't believe Avery is 20 months old and while posting this I realize that I'm a month behind and today she is actually 21 months...will I ever be an up to date blogger? At 20 months Avery is still the light of our lives and we love every moment with her. When I got home from school I dressed her in this adorable dress that Shawn and I got for Madeline a few years ago and hauled her up to the pool/playground area for a little photo shoot. Mind you, Avery rarely naps at the babysitter's and her usual routine is to take a nap as soon as I get home, so on this particular day she had been up for 9 hours with no nap.
Our happy girl!
We are continually amazed at the new things Avery learns. Avery repeats everything we say and has an ever expanding vocabulary. Some of our favorite phrases are "tank ou" and "wov wu."



Avery was very confused as to why I wanted her to read a book on a bench at the park. Guess I was trying to be a little too artistic for her taste...there is one reason to go to the park...to play!
Trying to get her to smell the Bradford Pear blossoms.



And now she's happy!
Majorly cheesing!

No comments:

Post a Comment