Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Warm weather is here!

"Mowing the yard with Daddy is exhausting! I need a drink!"
"I'm so excited to be going to see Janna, Mariah, and Addie!"

On this particular day, Avery had taken a late afternoon nap so in an attempt to expend some energy we brought her walker outside. She loved it and we had fun watching her.
Avery is getting sooo big! I love these hand-me-downs from cousin Madeline. :-) I'm sure Madeline enjoyed them at 3 years old but Avery is sporting them at 10 months. :-)


Chilling on Mommy's big purple hippo from college.

Scooting around.

Checking out a new playground.

Shawn seems doubtful that his daughter will ever be a ballerina.

And the next morning we can see why. :-)
Getting into everything!

So pretty!



We are all glad the end of the school year is finally here. I ended up with great test scores and for the first time ever all of my kids passed their state exam. Yes, they were honors students but that still isn't a given. Shawn has had a few stressful weeks at his job as well. He was in charge of testing...a huge job. He is turning in all of his tests booklets today and will finally be finished! It's been an exhausting and sometimes frustrating task so he is truly glad to be finished! I'm looking forward to staying at home everyday with Avery and I'm sure we will quickly fall into a daily routine. I will also be babysitting occassionally and tutoring once or twice a week in the evenings.
Today marks our 8th anniversary! We're celebrating our anniversary/end of school/father's day this weekend by a little trip to Atlanta.

3 comments:

  1. What a little dolly. We love seeing new pictures of Avery. Can't wait to see her soon. Love you & miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the new pics!! Glad you two are done for the summer!! She looks so cute in Madeline's clothes, and yes I'm afraid Madeline was wearing those clothes at three:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad things are going well with you all! avery is such a cutie! love seeing all the new pics and getting updated here and there...hope you all have a fun, happy summer!:0)

    ReplyDelete