Thursday, March 18, 2010

8 Months Old 3/16/10

Our goofy girl! I tried to take some 8 month pictures as soon as I picked Avery up from the babysitter's. I thought they would look cute with her outside sitting in one of our lawn chairs, but of course it was overcast and a little chilly. We settled for her bedroom but she was ready for a nap and I'm no professional so they are all shadow-y and not the greatest but here she is at 8 months!
Not too much has changed since my 7 month post...

Avery's babysitter has her walker and now Avery zooms around their house...all hardwood floors. Michael, her 3 year old playmate, is getting frustrated with her because he can't get away from her. He does have moments where he likes her though because yesterday he told me he liked her hair and that she was handsome. LOL
Avery has tried a few more babyfoods and seems to like the ones with small chunks that she can mash up. She also loves puffs...the ones I bought are "greens," lettuces, collard greens, kale, etc. My silly girl still isn't crazy about anything fruity.
Avery celebrated her 8-month birthday by sitting up to the table and eating some pancakes for supper. She also likes pizza crust and chocolate ice cream.








5 comments:

  1. That girl can SMILE! She's beautiful, I can't believe she's eight months already. It's a great age, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her so much. She's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo super cute Renee! Growing soo fast...enjoy the nice weather! We are JUST starting to see some signs of spring here. Take care! Love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!!! A little doll! We miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable!!! And I think you took great pictures. Would love to have more of her if you get a chance:) miss you all

    ReplyDelete