Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August Already?

Beautiful flowers from Grandma and Papa McKerrow and from the Knaggs family.
Lifting that big head during some tummy time.

In her outfit from Jeff, Katie, and Kaitlyn.

Uncle Harry and Avery


Asleep in her bouncy seat.

Sleeping Monday after a restless night.


Sunday afternoon nap with Daddy.



Sunday



Too many pictures!

It's hard to believe it's August already and that Avery will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. Sunday Avery slept all the way through her first union meeting at our house. She was quite the hit afterward. Several people have said that she looks like me...not sure how this is possible...but we'll take the resemblence. :-)

Shawn went back to work on Monday so I've been on my own during the nights and all day until he gets home. Of course, Sunday night I think I got up with her 5 times...her worst night ever. The next two nights were much better and this morning we both slept in until 10:30!

On Tuesday Avery and I drove up to Shawn's school so he could show her off to his colleages. We went out for lunch with everyone and then we headed home. Avery was excellent in the car both ways...slept the entire time! Tuesday night Uncle Harry came for supper. He was working in Lincolnton, NC for a few days. He was the first relative to hold Avery and I know he made everyone up in NY jealous.

This morning Avery and I are just hanging out at home...checking things off my to do list. I'm wishing we were on our way to NY for convention and to see everyone but at the moment Shawn needs to be at work and we're not quite up to another 11 hour drive after just getting home last Wed.

5 comments:

  1. Don't forget the relatives in Oregon who are jealous of Uncle Harry, but our time is coming....we cannot WAIT!!! Love all the pictures! See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO adorable! And I agree...she does look like you...and I'm sure she will more and more as she picks up mannerisms and such from you both. Wish I could see her, too...so count me in the "jealous" category!;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you were here w/ us Keim family. we are missing you at convention. Can't wait to hold Avery.......wait till I see Harry. Love you all lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! You and Shawn don't look happy at all ~ haha. I'm glad you are all doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wow! Wow! Just clicking through blogs and found this one...I cannot believe it! Shawn is a daddy of such a beautiful little girl! Congratulations! You can find out blog at
    www.gettingfamilyback.blogspot.com

    Great to catch up a little! And congrats again.

    ReplyDelete